I 've decided to use this blog to review the resources I am using, such as this book, or classes I am taking, either online or in person.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Art Journal Courage - continued
Today I continued working in Dina Wakley's Art Journal Courage book. I have decided this book will definitely join my art book collection. I love it that it keeps me working. When I don't have the supplies she calls for, I just use the ones I have and things still come out great! Even my husband liked it. I didn't have a silhouette of me so I used one from a magazine and cut it closer to my shape. This was a lot of fun! I also embarrassingly spelled curious wrong (I was supposed to be using adjectives to describe me) so that one is a noun instead. I only had rather large letter stamps, need to fix that. I have lots of letter stencils though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment